BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
To support the development of our Corporate Finance team, we are looking for a:
Junior Corporate Analyst (m/f)
Your next challenge:
Responsible for extending the transaction support service, you, our future Analyst, will:
- be involved in fair valuation assignments across the main asset classes (e.g. private equity, real estate and private debts);
- be involved in intangible valuations and purchase price allocation exercises across several sectors and industries;
- be involved in M&A transactions;
- work on transaction supports (buy side due and sell side diligences).
Supervised by experienced BDO Corporate Finance professionals, you will strengthen your professional know-how.
To know: BDO Corporate Finance offers a wide range of services, which include Valuation, Transaction Services, Merger & Acquisitions, Financial Advisory and Modelling.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Law with a Corporate Finance specialisation;
- You aim to continue learning;
- You aim to become a well-rounded corporate finance professional;
- You are proactive, involved, highly motivated and take responsibility for your own work;
- You got strong analytical and communication skills;
- You are native French level speaker and fluent in English. Any other European language will be considered as an asset;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn!