BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Indirect Tax Advisory team, we are currently looking for a:
Junior Tax - VAT Specialist (m/f)
Within BDO Luxembourg, each tax specialist is an excellent generalist who decides to specialize in a particular area of expertise. By calling on our services, our clients can be sure that everything is done to offer them a personalised solution that takes into account their profile and objectives.
Your next challenge:
You will assist a varied national and international clientele such as management companies, commercial or industrial companies, banks, Soparfi, investment funds and securitization companies in their administrative and legal obligations relating to VAT and indirect taxation:
- You will prepare our customers' VAT returns;
Depending on your technical, writing and commercial skills, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be involved in drafting articles and brochures;
- Advise and draft opinions ;
- Assist clients in tax litigation procedures.
- Accompanied and trained by your more experienced colleagues, you will have the opportunity to evolve and become a recognized expert in your field.
- You have a Master’s degree in Law with a specialization in Tax Law;
- A first experience in a similar position in Luxembourg would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg VAT legislation, European VAT legislation and/or ECJ’s case law would be an asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and at ease with numbers ;
- You are rigorous with attention to details;
- You have a strong sense of customer service;
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You are fluent in English. French, German and Luxembourgish are assets.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook!