BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Audit team, we are currently looking for a:
Manager – Internal Audit (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- You manage and develop a client portfolio, ensuring the delivery of high quality audit reports in line with agreed BDO timeframes and budgets. You demonstrate an understanding of a wider range of clients and their issues.
- You actively participate in the realisation of internal audit missions for a diversified client portfolio in the financial sector (Banks, PFS, management companies).
- You identify, analyse and evaluate the internal control process in order to evaluate its relevance and efficiency. You ensure mandates are performed in a correct manner and meet deadlines and requirements in accordance with the BDO and international /internal audit standards methodology.
- You have excellent client service skills including active listening. You maintain regular contacts with clients and demonstrate pro activity and act as a problem solver in order to satisfy the client and interact with various levels of employees to collect and communicate information.
- You have a Master’s degree in economics or from a Business School specialized in audit or controlling;
- You are CIA certified or are currently doing this certification;
- You have at least 5 years relevant professional experience in external or internal audit of financial entities in Luxembourg and regularly up to date in your knowledge (CSSF circular, AIFMD,…);
- Your flexibility allows you to adapt to and manage the unexpected;
- You are team oriented and have the ability to work on high collaboration and performance team;
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- You communicate easily;
- You are fluent in French and English. German is an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.