BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations in Luxembourg, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship. In order to support the growth of our Tax Advisory team, we are currently looking for a:
Manager - Tax Regulatory (m/f)
Tax regulatory topics are becoming increasingly important in the financial sector. That is why we are looking for a motivated individual to join our Tax Department to work with tax professionals on all aspects handled by the Tax Regulatory team.
Your next challenge:
- Provide technical and practical advice to our clients;
- Analyze the impact of new legislations on different industries;
- Identify business opportunities and develop and expand our client portfolio;
- Review and submit tax returns and other automatic exchange of information reports to the tax authorities (e.g. U.S. and Luxembourg tax authorities) ;
- Lead periodic reviews as member of the TRS audit team;
- Be the contact point of BDO’s local offices across the world to assist our clients on foreign legislation issues;
- Support, manage and develop a growing team of professionals and help them maximize value for our international client portfolio;
- Prepare and facilitate internal and external trainings or seminar sessions.
- You want to grow in a sector in full development (e.g. QI, FATCA, CRS and/or KYC AML rules with tax related flavor) ;
- You distinguish yourself in terms of your organizational skills, your flexibility, your team spirit and your attention to detail;
- You are a customer and business partnership oriented person;
- You are fluent in both English and French (German would be an advantage) ;
- You are open to travel internationally;
- You have previous experience (ideally 5 to 10 years) in the financial sector or in an advisory/consulting firm.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn !