BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the increasing demand for our high quality transfer pricing services, we are currently looking for a motivated and ambitious:
Manager – Transfer Pricing (m/f)
You will be joining the Tax Advisory team composed of dedicated and multicultural teammates. The client portfolio is composed of investment funds and multinational companies.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the conduct of transfer pricing analyses and the preparation of transfer pricing documentation for different types of intra-group transactions;
- Conduct transfer pricing risk assessments;
- Provide advice to our domestic and international clients from all industries in transfer pricing matters;
- Follow trends and developments in Luxembourg and international transfer pricing matters;
- Share your knowledge with the other members of the transfer pricing team and with colleagues from other tax and non-tax functions;
- Play an active role in the preparation of internal and external trainings and seminars, articles and newsletters;
- Identify and actively pursue opportunities to support the further development of the practice, together with the leaders;
- Supervise, train and support the transfer pricing team;
- Assist the leaders in managing the practice.
- You are a strong specialist with minimum 5-6 years full-time experience in transfer pricing and at least 1 year experience in Luxemburg;
- You have proven project management and people management skills and you have applied these skills already in a developed transfer pricing environment;
- With a structured and analytical approach, you are able to understand the needs of our clients and to solve their often complex technical problems;
- Clients appreciate your pro-active and solution-driven approach;
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus;
- You have demonstrated already that you are able to build and maintain long-term relationships. You are interested in further enhancing your business development skills;
- You have a Master degree in Business administration, Economics, Tax law, Corporate Finance or Finance and Accounting.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German language abilities would be an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!