BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Audit team, we are currently looking for a:
Manager/Senior Manager – External Audit in Banking and PFS sector (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- Working closely with the Audit Partners and Directors, you will be responsible for a portfolio of diverse clients (Banks and PFS).
- You will organize and supervise audit engagements. You will handle the management of the team during field work and ensure the efficiency of engagements in accordance with the deadlines given by the clients and quality requirements of the BDO audit methodology. You will guarantee the profitability of the engagements and monitor that budgets are respected.
- With a real talent for training, motivating, and developing your colleagues, you will evaluate your success based on the success of the team you are part of.
- You will be in regular contact with your clients to build relationships based on trust. You will anticipate and respond to their needs, becoming a respected business partner. Your initiative and professionalism will help you expand BDO’s portfolio of clients.
- You will participate in the growth and the influence of BDO by promoting our services and representing the company at external events. You will also have the opportunity to write articles and / or hold seminars as well as participate in internal and external working groups.
- You have a Master’s degree in economics or from a Business School specialized in audit or controlling;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in External Audit with a focus on Banking and PFS sector;
- You speak English fluently; fluency in French would be a serious asset.
- You have excellent communication skills, you are flexible and you know how to manage the unexpected;
- You are organized and precise in all aspects of your work.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.