BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 111.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 600 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Consulting team, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Advisor - Risk Management Consulting (m/f)
You will be joining our Consulting activity and work within a dynamic and growing team composed of 15 dedicated and multicultural teammates.
- Be responsible of the coordination and the follow-up of different missions. In this role, you will work on assignments with focus on risk management, regulatory - and compliance topics, as well as sustainable finance in the context of the asset management industry;
- Be exposed to clients requests on risk management topics, including but not limited to:
- Conduct gap analyses, materiality assessments, reports, recommendations for clients on any risk management-related regulation in force;
- Enhance / Develop Risk Management Processes;
- Draft Risk Profiles for different fund structures;
- Develop risk reporting tailored to client’s needs;
- Analyse risks for different funds structures, both Alternative Investment Funds and UCITS;
- Set-up tools to identify breaches;
- Analyse investment restrictions and risk limits on market risks, credit risks, counterparty risks, liquidity risks and operational risks.
- Be able to develop a business offering based on client’s needs;
- Develop detailed project plans, anticipate risks and plan mitigations ahead of time;
- Contribute to the preparation of proposals (project acquisition) to support business line development;
- Contribute to the management of relationships with clients;
- Together with the consulting Partner and the Risk Management Advisory team, assist and foster the development of the BDO Advisory Management Consulting offering;
- Be part of a dynamic and growing business line within BDO Luxembourg;
- You have a master degree in Management, Finance, Economics or comparable professional education in relevant fields;
- You have at least 2 to 4 years of experience in the financial sector;
- You have experience in risk management, and you deep knowledge of the fund regulatory environment in Luxembourg;
- You have experience in managing multiple projects at a time, and you are deadline-driven;
- You are a fast learner with the ability to understand even the most complex matters in short time; you approach any new topic and client-related matter with curiosity and high motivation;
- You have strong problem solving skills, you are proactive, resourceful and adaptable;
- You have very strong communication skills and can express yourself precisely, coherently and concisely;
- You can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. UCITS, AIFMD, Circular 18/698, SFDR);
- You are proficient in MS-Office (VBA, Access, PowerBI is a must)
- One or more of Industry certifications is an asset – FRM, CFA, PRM, CAIA...
- You are fluent in English (written and oral). French or German are a great asset;
... then this offer is probably made for you!
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg on LinkedIn!