BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 95.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In response to the increasing demand for our Family Office - Accounting & Corporate Services team, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Consolidation Consultant (m/f)
· Analyse, prepare and integrate the accounting data necessary for the consolidation of the accounts in our consolidation software;
· Prepare consolidated financial statements under LuxGAAP or IFRS;
· Perform GAAP difference analyses and prepare GAAP adjustments;
· Analyse and control the consolidated figures and liaise with the auditor of the consolidated financial statements;
· Assist our clients in IFRS conversion projects, first time consolidation projects, implementation of consolidation software;
· Review the work and coach more junior staff;
· Participate in the research and drafting of technical opinions on specific accounting issues (under the LuxGAAP and IFRS).
· You have a first experience in a similar position;
· You have a very good knowledge of IFRS standards and LuxGAAP;
· You have a good command of MS OFFICES tools;
· You are rigorous and you have excellent analytical and organizational skills;
· You are autonomous and you respect the deadlines;
· You have a strong sense of customer service;
· You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset;
· Knowledge of the SIGMA Conso tool is considered as an advantage;
… then this offer is probably made for you!