BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Internal Audit team, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Internal Auditor – German speaking (m/f)
You will be joining the internal audit team composed of dedicated and multicultural teammates. The client portfolio is mostly composed of Banks, PFS and Management Companies.
In your role, you will:
- Participate actively in the realisation of internal audit missions for a diversified client portfolio of the financial sector (Banks, PFS, Management Companies) under the supervision of a Manager or a Director;
- Identify, analyse and evaluate the internal control process in order to evaluate its relevance and efficiency;
- Ensure mandates are performed in a correct manner and meet deadlines and requirements in accordance with the BDO and international/internal audit standards methodology.
- You have a Master’s degree in economics or from a Business School specialised in audit or controlling;
- You have 3 years of experience in Internal Audit, or External Audit of Banks/PFS or Management Companies ;
- You stay up to date in your knowledge (CSSF circular, AIFMD…);
- You are fluent in English and German, French is a plus;
- Your flexibility allows you to adapt to and manage the unexpected;
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills;
- You have excellent client service skills including active listening, you maintain regular contacts with clients, demonstrate proactivity, and act as a problem solver in order to satisfy the client;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg on LinkedIn!