Senior Learning and Development Specialist (m/f) Expirée
Publiée le 02/01/2023
BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organizations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 95.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support our HR team, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Learning and Development Specialist (m/f)
In addition to the existing yearly training program, our Learning and Development team is continuously looking for offering proactively new and specific trainings. Our objective is to offer even more tailored trainings, coaching, e-learnings and development tools suitable for all our employees according to their business functions and needs.
Under the supervision of the HR Director, you will act as a Learning and Development referent for the whole firm.
- Be the key point of contact for all training matters internally and externally:
- build collaborative and close working relationships internally with Partners, Managers, business lines training groups and employees as well as externally with various training providers
- handle specific and more complex trainings questions / topics, advise and provide guidance
- advise our BDO colleagues on professional qualifications (such as Réviseurs d’entreprises, Expert-comptable in Luxembourg and in France, ACCA, CFA, CIA,…)
- Manage the complete Learning and Development activity:
- set up the yearly Learning and Development plan by identifying, collecting and assessing training needs, selecting appropriate training providers, reviewing our internal training policies and programs and advising employees on trainings and learning developments
- define and manage priorities, plan and organize tasks, control and review deliveries, oversee data follow-up, monitor deadlines and KPI’s
- contribute to the organization and coordination of trainings via our Learning and Management System (LMS), send of communications, ensure follow-ups, track training feedbacks
- Supervise a Learning and Development team member
- Suggest new Learning and Development approaches and solutions: look after new trends, ensure a good effectiveness of our training’s offer and constantly seek further improvement by making proposals and updating our existing trainings such as LMS improvements, e-learnings developments, specific training’s paths, etc.
- Be responsible for the preparation and submission of our annual co-funding application (INFPC)
- Be involved in HR projects and contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR activities by providing ideas and suggestions
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources;
- You have approximately 5 years of practical experience in a HR Learning and Development role, ideally within the financial sector in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in French and English (oral and written). German is an asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and Excel knowledge. Mpleo and Articulate knowledge are an advantage.
- You are highly organized and rigorous;
- You have very good multi-tasking capabilities and able to work autonomously;
- You are a team player and have good coaching skills to develop and motivate your team member;
- You are willing to conduct training and create training content.
- You are a proactive and always solution oriented;
- You are looking for improvement and like bringing new ideas;
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.