BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Direct Tax Compliance department, we are currently looking for a:
Tax Compliance Assistant (m/f) – to start in May 2021
Your next challenge:
- You will participate in the preparation of tax returns for diversified national and international clients such as management companies, commercial or industrial companies, banks, real estate groups, holding and financing companies, SICAR and securitization companies;
- Accompanied and trained by your more experienced colleagues, you will have the opportunity to evolve and become a recognized expert in your field.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Tax, Economics or Management (or similar, e.g. BTS);
- A first internship in Accounting and/or Tax would be an asset;
- You have knowledge of Luxembourg taxation;
- You are proficient in computer tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- You are autonomous, respective of deadlines and have a developed sense of customer service;
- You are fluent in French and English. German/Luxembourgish would be an asset;
… Then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and …:
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.