BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support our Tax Advisory team, we are currently looking for a:
Tax Regulatory Services Officer (m/f)
You will be joining the Tax Regulatory Services team composed of less than 5 dedicated and multicultural teammates.
In your role, you will:
- Perform FATCA and CRS classification analysis and drafting related memorandums;
- Perform Due Diligence reviews of account holders’ files based on FATCA and CRS laws;
- Register of Financial Institutions with relevant tax authorities;
- Prepare and submission of QI reporting 1042-S to the IRS;
- Prepare and submission of CRS and FATCA reports to ACD;
- Ensure the respect of the deadlines;
- Be part of our tax audit team in charge of tax compliance reviews.
- You want to grow in a sector in full development (e.g. QI, FATCA, CRS and/or KYC AML rules with tax related flavor);
- You are able to work autonomously, you are rigorous and well-organized;
- You are flexible and professional under pressure, with strong interpersonal skills, commitment and focus on succeeding in a challenging environment;
- You are fluent in English (German would be an advantage);
- You have a first experience in the financial sector or in an advisory/consulting firm, it would be an asset;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg on LinkedIn!