BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organizations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In 2016, BDO Luxembourg received the “Happy Trainees” label, with a rating of 4.2/5! This recognition rewards the quality of the integration and supervision of our trainees.
In order to support our Tax Regulatory Services Team, we are currently looking for a:
Tax Regulatory Trainee (m/f)
Your next challenge:
As part of our tax regulatory service team, you will have the opportunity to participate in diversified assignments:
- FATCA and CRS classification analysis and related memorandums;
- Due Diligence reviews of account holders’ files based on FATCA and CRS laws;
- Registration of Financial Institutions with relevant tax authorities;
- Preparation of QI reporting 1042-S to the IRS;
- Preparation of CRS and FATCA reports to ACD;
- Participation to tax compliance reviews with our tax audit team.
Supervised by your colleagues and managers, you will develop your autonomy and your professional know-how.
- You are a future graduate of a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Law;
- You are looking for an inspiring end-of-studies internship;
- You are interested in working in and for an international tax environment, more specifically to provide services to the banking / financial services sectors;
- You are enthusiastic about developing your expertise in a field of tax regulatory services, a sector in full development (e.g. QI, FATCA, CRS, Tax Reclaim) and/or KYC AML rules with tax related flavor;
- You distinguish yourself in terms of your organizational skills, your flexibility, your team spirit and your attention to detail;
- You speak English, with a good French or German level;
- You want to start your career within a dynamic company with move up opportunities;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
We prefer long-term relationships with our interns (job offer possible at the end of your internship).
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn!