BTO, consulting company offering Project Management services in the IT field, is looking for a PMO to be involved in IT project for an important client in the Banking area.
About the Role
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support the business in project requirements definition and analysis of the functional and technical requirements;
- Monitor and manage project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget, and schedule – manages variances and issues.
- Help to build valued relationships with external and internal stakeholders;
- Work collaboratively on deliverables and work products needed by the program, including, but not limited to PowerPoint presentations, data analysis, communications messages, and program plans and strategies;
- Stand-up and manage project document repository including document versioning and distribution.
- From 1 to maximum 3 years consulting companies in IT Strategy & Governance area;
- Bachelor Degree’s ( background in Accounting/ Financial/ Banking field is highly appreciated);
- Proficiency in French or Italian;
- Optimal relational, communication, team management and coordination skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Access and Excel) is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Flowable and MSPorject will considerate a plus;
Would you like to be part of a very young, international, and fast-growing organization? We are a group of young and motivated people that have the objective to make an impact and advance the digital transformation of big companies!