- Manage the different data streams from internal and external sources.
- Accurately process the data in/to Azure and/or BW4HANA.
- Create the required ETL from the different data sources based on business requirements.
- Collaborate with the business to understand the requirements for reporting needs.
- Create data models and designs.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- University degree in a relevant field and 3-5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Have a good understanding about Master Data Management.
- Have a good understanding on "Big Data" concepts.
- Have a good understanding on data security requirements and implementations.
- Able to work in a team of data specialists and analysts and communicate on a professional level to achieve defined goals. This includes being used to terminology used in data management, ETL creation and BW applications.
- Have a good understanding of Azure components to be implemented and used to receive and send data from different satellite applications to core reporting systems (SAC4HANA).
- Open to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work with the IT Architecture team to implement and use the data governance and design model for the company use.
- Full time & permanent contract in a dynamic BI team.
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of a positive selection.
- Position based in the Cargolux HQ in Luxembourg.
- Standard office hours are to be expected (Monday - Friday). Extended hours occasionally required for specific support or maintenance.