Financial Controller for the Headquarter in Luxembourg (m/f) Expirée
Publiée le 29/11/2021
Cebi Luxembourg S.A.
Cebi is a leading developer and manufacturer of components for automotive applications, household appliances, ventilation, electric vehicles and other industrial applications, employing more than 3000 people in 13 countries. Among its customers are the most prestigious automotive and household appliances manufacturers.
Since its establishment in 2011, Cebi International S.A., the mother company of Cebi, has grown dynamically along with the strong development of the Group. Cebi International S.A. is located in Steinsel, Luxembourg, in the same offices as its affiliated production company Cebi Luxembourg S.A.
To support its ongoing development and enforce its team, Cebi International S.A. is recruiting a Financial Controller.
- Analyze and review the companies' monthly accounts and produce the monthly Group reporting including graphs and KPI's;
- Define implementation and monitoring strategies for future segmental financial reporting at Group level;
- Propose and implement improvements for the analytical accounting processes;
- Assist the Group CFO in the annual consolidation process;
- Prepare tax statements and tax compliance reports;
- Streamline and harmonize the companies cost modelling process.
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics;
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in Finance within a manufacturing environment;
- Objective and impartial, you also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Highly organised, self-driven and proactive, you have a strong ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with demanding time constraints;
- Motivated to drive change and available to travel;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Fluency in English and good working knowledge in French are essential. The knowledge of Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese and/or Polish is an asset.