Established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1945, our company has consolidated its presence on the market thanks to its strategy of integration between its various fields of activity: IT & Unified Communications, Security & Building Technologies and Secure & Efficient Electrical Energy .
Currently growing and with 200 employees, our company is looking for:
1 Software Consultant (H/F) - 40 H/S - CDI
Your tasks :
- Installing time management and access control systems with additional modules at the customer site.
- Create and interpret functional designs.
- Engage with customers on technical issues.
- Customizing above installations according to a functional specification.
- Consistently working within the scope of the project charter.
- Consulting the customer on the spot.
- Reporting to the Project-and Operational Manager.
Your Profile :
- Master degree in software/ICT/engineering related studies.
- Project experience, Project Management skills are desirable.
- Practical experience with databases (MS SQL, Oracle) and Microsoft O/S.
- Familiar with the latest programming language and environments such as .NET, Java, C#.
- Strong organizational skills
- Well-structured working style
- Project Management skills
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Ability to work independent and looking for solutions where needed.
- Fluent in French, good knowledge of English and/or German is a strong asset.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don’t hesitate to apply and send your CV.