TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work under the supervision of a senior software developer.
- Work in collaboration with data scientists to develop and maintain in-house developed software.
- Effectively communicate to leadership the current status of software implementation and future challenges/opportunities.
- Integrate in an agile team to continuously improve real-world software solutions.
PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in computer science,
- data science, math, engineering or similar quantitative field.
- Proven experience with Python.
- Experience in collaborative software development using version control software (Git).
- Excellent command of English for both written and verbal communication.
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment.
- Experience with Flask, pandas, Tensorflow.
- Experience with data querying languages(SQL).
- Experience in Database architecture/maintenance would be an asset.