TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- In order to strengthen our local controlling team, we are searching for a Plant Controller (w/m/d) who is interested in working closely with the production teams.
- Supports the manufacturing team in improving operational efficiency and cost control
- Provide financial support for decision making, qualifying the financial impact of alternative production options and capital investment decisions
- Estimate cost using accounting models to help determine the price of production
- Assist in production activity control to meet business and financial objectives
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Work with Management information systems to ensure accurate recording of financial results
- Ad hoc Analysis
PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree minimum in economics (ideally CPA, MBA with focus in Controlling)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in SAP FI/CO is a plus
- Very high social and communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to see beyond the current state and create new, well-defined processes
- High level of responsibility and reliability.
- Eager to learn and multitasker.
- Team player and assertiveness.
- Fluent in French and English is required. German is an advantage.