At CGI, a world leader in digital consulting and services, we are convinced that digital and innovation are great levers to accelerate the transformation of society and put technology at the service of the greater number.
Our 78,000 experts around the world, including 200 in Luxemburg, support companies and administrations on a daily basis in the implementation of their IT transformation to make them more efficient. All those challenges will punctuate your daily life alongside our experts.
CGI is currently looking for a Java Back-End Developer F/M for its Luxemburg office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Java Back-End Developer Analyst, you will participate:
- To the application maintenance and customer support
- To the testing phase (unit & non-regression test)
- To the application debugging while being a source of propositions regarding the continuous improvement of applications
- To the deployment and production steps
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You justify at least 4 years of relevant experience in one of the following technologies:
- Back end: Java 8 or + (Stream API, Lambdas), Spring Boot
- Tools: Apache Camel
- Environment: Linux
- Database: Oracle
- Are curious and dynamic
- Have a taste for innovation, are autonomous and like teamwork
- NEED to speak French and have at least a B2 level in english (writing and speaking)
Are considered as assets:
- Experience in agile practices and devops
- Functional knowledge in the following banking areas: Wealth, Asset Management, Private Banking, Triplae A, industry and public sector...
- Back end: Spring, JPA / Hibernate
- Tools: Maven, Node / NPM, Webpack, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker
- Database: PostgreSQL, MariaDB, DB2
We ensure that applicants receive equivalent treatment regardless of their sex, gender identity, marital status, color, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, responsibilities for dependents , physical or mental handicap.
Our hiring decisions are made solely on the basis of skills, qualifications and experience.
- Spring Boot