Department: Corporate Banking Department
Role: Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
Function: Local Business
Report to: Head of Corporate Banking Department
Type of position: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Study Background: Bac+3
Within the local Business function, as a Relationship Manager, you will be assisting the head of Corporate Banking Department to solicit new market opportunities and manage the existing portfolio.
- Develop target prospects in EU and in CHINA to generate qualified new business opportunities and maintain a good relationship with the client.
- Promote the corporate banking or Finance Institution product and services to the local client in EU and in CHINA.
- Fulfil the daily work of the Corporate Banking department.
- Establish and maintain the relationship with the Company’s target corporate customers in the EU region.
- Cross-sell different corporate banking products including loan, deposit, trade finance, cash management, FX, bond issuance, RMB business, etc.
- Coordinate inside the Company (and the Group Companies if necessary) to provide highquality products and services to the clients.
- Prepare credit proposal and follow up the whole credit approval process of the Company (including approval from the Group Companies, if necessary).
- Complete administration duties to assist the operation and management of the department when required.
- Update and maintain accurate client/credit files.
- Conduct and fulfil KYC and KYT compliance requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least BAC+5 in finance, business, banking or accounting.
- At least 5-years of experience in Corporate Banking business. Working experience in European & Chinese regions would be an advantage.
- Familiar with corporate banking products.
- Familiar with financial analysis and risk assessment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office tools skills, result-oriented and quality-driven.
- Strong negotiation skills and a very good command of commercial techniques.
- Strong language skills in English, good knowledge of Chinese/French/Germany is an asset.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic goals-driven environment.