The Risk Management Function is responsible for ensuring that the Bank adequately controls and manages credit, market, operational, liquidity and other relevant risks. It ensures the Bank is in full compliance with all banking laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
Department: Risk Management Department
Report to: Chief Risk Officer
- Conduct independent credit assessments on the Credit Proposals from Corporate Banking department.
- Credit Review and Due Diligence on existing loans.
- Organization of Credit Committee.
- Portfolio Monitoring and Analysis. Responsible for different credit risk related data and report, including watch list, ECL provision, connected customer, internal and external ratings,…
- Perform review of loan documentation at different stages of the loan process.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of industry trends and market developments.
- Conduct annual reviews on all relevant Risk Policies & Guidelines of the Branch.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with all relevant departments to achieve the Bank’s KPI.
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Head of Risk Management Department or the Management.
- In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the company’s business.
- Master degree (BAC+5) related to the area of expertise, such as in Mathematics/Finance/Risk Management with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Or Bachelor degree (BAC+3) related to the area of expertise, such as in Mathematics/Finance/Risk Management with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good with computer-based tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Wide and proven experience operating within a risk management role in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of the financial services and bank industries with a particular emphasis in relation to China and oversea business regulations.
- Strong business English, good knowledge of Chinese/French/German is an asset.
- Team spirit and initiative.
- Proactivity, autonomy, solution-oriented.
- Analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Dedicated to maintaining high-quality standards of excellence, integrity.
- Organization, rigor, and precision.
- Details focused and attentive.