Department: Operation Department
Report to: Head of Operation Department
Type of position: Full Time
- Process import and export bills, trade bills transactions including advising, Settlements, Forfaiting and other Re-financing Trade Bills.
- Follow the trade finance related regulations, policies, international practices, etc., and to implement and integrate transactions in the Company’s core banking system (input, control validation) and do the document management.
- Process and verify trade transactions according to the delegated authority, laid down procedures, including applicable Policies and Procedures and standard of services.
- Involve in the operation on Letter of Credit operation, Collection, Documents notification, International Payment, Letter of Guarantee operation.
- Ensure all trade transaction are accurately processed, verified in accordance to the instructions and according to the banks operational instructions.
- Participate in developing and promoting new trade finance products by providing regular feedback on the needs of users guarantee instruments and changes in market dynamics.
- Prepare Nostro Accounts reconciliation.
- Manage Swift message related to Trade Finance/FX/MM/Securities deals.
- Act as the back office for trade finance business, money market, forex deals and validate the transactions in the Company’s core banking system.
- Opening/maintaining/closing any new customers and accounts in the Company’s core banking system and make sure the steps of KYC completed and approved by the authorized persons.
- Ensure the procedures of AML under the requirements of Compliance are carried out, and report the suspicious transactions to Compliance as per applicable procedures.
- Deal with customer queries on operational issues related to any transaction.
- Involve in the operation system analyze and optimize, cooperate with other department to build the operation procedure and system for new business.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues both domestic and overseas to ensure timely and effective delivery of business objectives.
- In addition to these duties the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the company’s business
Qualifications and requirements:
- Master degree (BAC+5) related to the area of expertise, such as in Finance/Economics/Management/ Accounting /Banking with at least 1 years of relevant working experience in a commercial bank or financial institution.
- Bachelor degree (BAC+3) related to the area of expertise, such as in Finance/Economics/Management/Accounting/Banking and/or at least 3 years of relevant working experience in a commercial bank or financial institution.
- Experience in areas such as trade finance operations, transaction reconciliations and risk analysis, with in-depth knowledge of best practices in managing trade finance related products and instruments, especially letters of credit/Guarantee issuance and so on.
- Proficient with computer-based tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Knowledge of operation process and operation principle (domestic and international).
- Familiar with trade finance related regulations, policies, international practices, etc.,
- Wide knowledge of banking products and services.
- Wide knowledge of Credit and Trade Finances operation.
- Wide knowledge of international clearing, finance and Accounting etc.
- Strong business English, good knowledge of Chinese/French/Germany is an asset.
- Organization, time and priority management.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a high level of self-motivation.
- Team player.
- Rigor and precision.