Department: Finance & Accounting Department
Report to: Head of Finance & Accounting Department
Type of position: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Study Background: Bac+3
- Responsible for periodic regulatory reports to local authorities (CSSF/BCL) on daily/monthly/quarterly/annual basis, and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Responsible for periodic regulatory reports to CMB Head office on daily/monthly/quarterly/annual basis, and ensure all deadlines are met (only applicable to Chinese speaker).
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/half annually/annually reporting to CBRC (China Banking Regulatory Commission) （only applicable to Chinese speaker).
- Responsible for the preparation of SFR under Lux GAAP and LFR under IFRS after year end and ensure all deadline are met.
- Responsible for VAT/Corporate tax/ WHT tax reports and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Control expenses, prepare monthly budget analysis report.
- Actively participate in new accounting/reporting system implementation and department automation projects.
- Actively participate in reviewing and updating Financial & Accounting policies and procedures.
- Participate in year-end audit, and liaise with internal/external auditors.
- Participate in research on technical accounting issues and handle accounting memos addressing non-routine transactions.
- Participate in new products implementation.
- Liaise with IT department with respect to data base building and reporting automation.
- Report to head and provide decision support through FA metrics.
- Assist in preparing the periodic business analysis, budget and performance evaluation of the Company.
- Assist in budget management and costs optimization.
- In addition to these duties the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the company’s business
Qualifications and requirements:
- Master degree (BAC+5) related to the area of expertise, such as in Finance/Economics/IT/Statistic/Audit with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in financial institution or financial consultant company, or
- Bachelor degree (BAC+3) related to the area of expertise, such as in Finance/Economics/IT/Statistic/Audit with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in a commercial bank or financial institution.
- Proficient with computer-based tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Accounting qualifications would be an asset (CA/CCA/CGA/CMA/ACA)
- Good knowledge of accounting standards would be an asset(Lux GAAP, IFRS).
- Good knowledge in regulatory reporting to CSSF/BCL such as FinRep, CoRep, Large Exposures, LCR, Short Form Report, acquired with credit institutions in Luxembourg.
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg and EU banking regulatory environment.
- IT/Statistic/mathematics study or working experience would be a value added.
- Strong business English, good knowledge of Chinese/French/German is an asset.
- Team player.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and cut-off times.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a high level of self-motivation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-culture environment, and be able to coordinate and communicate with deferent departments and with external parties.
- Proactive and problem-solving skill, and demonstrating good judgment.
- Career-minded and committed.