Treasury department is responsible for balancing and managing the daily cash flow to and from the variety of departments within the bank. The department also handles the execution of treasury business including MM, FX, derivatives and Fixed Income operations, etc..
Department: Treasury Department
Report to: Head of the Department or any other person designated.
- Provide the full range of services related to the execution of treasury operations, including cash management, foreign exchange, derivatives and fixed income operations, etc. Services cover the bank’s own account and client accounts.
- Develop the network of counterparties and contribute to the development of business opportunities.
- Contribute to the short term assets and liability management of the bank.
- Comply with industry regulations, internal procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contribute to the business requirements specifications writing. Testing and implementing new treasury solutions.
- Contribute to the new product development process and update or draft treasury procedures and policies.
- Master's degree in finance/economics/management/banking is mandatory.
- A first experience in a financial market related department is mandatory. Trade execution experience is an asset.
- Good knowledge of treasury and financial instruments (foreign exchange spot and forward markets, money market, fixed income markets), of the related markets and operations.
- High level understanding of financial markets regulations (MiFID, EMIR).
- IT systems: Proficient in the use of EXCEL, VBA is a plus. Knowledge of financial trading and information platforms such as Eikon and Bloomberg.
- Organised, ability to manage priorities, team player.
- Reliable, accountable, proactive and hard-working person.
- Good level of business English is mandatory. Knowledge of Chinese is a strong asset.