Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Corporate Secretarial team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will be responsible for all legal and corporate matters for client companies, from company incorporation through to dissolution - in particular, you will assist the team with closing transactions, the preparation of various documents, maintaining statutory records, the good keeping of the company client files - in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- You will co-ordinate with clients and colleagues worldwide in order to gather information and/or documentation required to carry out assignments.
- You will file legal and other documents and maintain Citco’s electronic databases.
- You will be involved in data input and maintenance of client databases.
- You will be involved in liaising with the various stakeholders to ensure KYC is complete and maintained.
- Ad hoc assignments might be involved.
- You have a degree in law (or relevant Corporate Secretarial training) and/or relevant experience in the legal or corporate secretarial industry.
- You are flexible and have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You can work effectively in a team, as well as, individually.
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.