Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle. You will become part of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support providing Fund and Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Administration Services to clients investing in Private Equity and Real Estate.
- You will be responsible for the day to administration of a portfolio of client entities.
- You will be responsible on all legal and corporate matters for client companies, you will assist the team with closing transactions, the preparation of various documents, maintaining statutory records, the good keeping of the company client files - in accordance with agreed deadlines
- You will assist with collection of accounts receivable.
- You will ensure the accurate maintenance and updating of statutory books and database administration and related statutory filings and payments.
- You will pro-actively support the incorporation and liquidation process.
- You will participate in servicing periodic board meetings of client companies.
- You will assist with the creation and maintenance of various internal tracking spreadsheets and daily/weekly and monthly reporting, as well as participate in collection and collation of KYC documents for client files.
- You will communicate with clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide.
- You will be participating, as necessary with the structuring of transactions.
- You will be the first point of contact for junior team members and have a chance to coach and train them, including delegating work and reviewing their results.
- You are a graduate in business and/or corporate law.
- You have at least 2 years relevant experience, preferably in Private Equity/Real Estate asset class administration in a similar role.
- You are willing to further develop (international) tax and (corporate) company law knowledge.
- You are highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership of the transactions.
- You can work effectively within a team as well as individually.
- You are able to multi-task while managing with the account manager unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise.
- You are client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills – fluent level of English (French / German would definitely be a valuable asset).
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.