Senior Trust Officer-Private Equity
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Corporate Secretarial team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will be responsible for the day to administration of a portfolio of client entities (mostly PE clients).
- You will liaise with local and international legal professionals, financial institutions and professionals, as well as client liaison and support.
- You will assist with collection of accounts receivable.
- You will ensure the accurate maintenance and updating of statutory books and database administration and related statutory filings and payments.
- You will assist with the creation and maintenance of various internal tracking spreadsheets and daily/weekly and monthly reporting, as well as participate in collection and collation of KYC documents for client files.
- You are a graduate in business and/or corporate law.
- You have ideally 3-6 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained within a corporate services provider or law firm in Luxembourg.
- You are highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership of the transactions.
- You can work effectively within a team as well as individually.
- You are able to multi-task while managing with the account manager unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise.
- You are client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills – fluent level of English (French / German would definitely be a valuable asset).
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.