IT Controller (f/m/d)
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 9,000 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your area of work:
Do you want to participate in the transformation of one of the largest exchanges in the world towards a digital, cloud-based environment? Do you like to slice and dice IT costs and generate transparency for top management? Then join our cost controlling unit! As successful candidate you will work closely with other IT departments, get deep insights on the project portfolio and ensure cost transparency within a technology-oriented environment.
- IT Controlling
- Support monthly closing process (reviews, request accruals)
- Support Managers and PMOs within IT
- Allocation of IT cost to market segments
- Review of cost flows within IT
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Review month-end results, variance analysis for IT costs
- Create and annotate management reports
- Budgeting, forecasting
- Coordinate and support preparation of budgets and forecast
- GAP analysis, request counter measures, prepare decisions
- Project reporting
- Support PMOs within the monthly closing process
- Responsible for Reporting & Forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in economics- / -finance
- 2+ years of professional experience
- SAP (FI, CO, BW) knowledge, S4 Hana is an asset
- Good knowledge in cost-accounting and controlling
- Self-motivated, committed and goal oriented
- Analytical competence, focus on detail
- Fluent in English, any other European languages would be considered as an asset
Additionally, a qualified candidate will be a good team player, flexible and good at handling MS-Office-applications.
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites. We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!