Risk manager investment funds – International affairs (m/f)
Role & responsibilities
- Prepare and, as representative of the CSSF, participate in and contribute to national, European and international working groups on all relevant topics related to risk management and financial stability in the field of investment funds (e.g. ESMA, ESRB, FSB, IOSCO)
- Contribute to the elaboration of new or enhanced rules on risk management of investment funds at a European and international level
- Participate in the development/ enhancement of the Luxembourg regulatory framework regarding risk management for investment funds (e.g. CSSF regulations, circulars, guidance to industry)
- Provide advice and support on interpretations regarding regulatory requirements for risk management in investment funds
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration and Management
- A complementary diploma in risk management would constitute an advantage (e.g. FRM)
- Ideally a professional experience of minimum 5-10 years in the field of risk management for investment funds
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework (UCITS, AIFMD, CESR/ESMA guidelines) and willingness to expand
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English and a good command of either French or German. Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage
- Good analytical, organisational, writing, as well as communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Availability for travel and meetings abroad
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.