Account Manager #172249 (m/f)
Your field of responsibility
Join the Account Management team at Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. where we cover a diverse portfolio of custody clients. Your main responsibility will be to provide high quality support to our shared relationship clients, with a focus on Spain. As an Account Manager, you are the local point of contact for Relationship Managers abroad and accompany the shared accounts throughout their lifecycle: from opening to closure. This is the ideal opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge about the daily services we provide for execution and custody clients, while the Relationship Manager focuses on the direct contact with the client.
Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of daily requests to support our sophisticated clients. As a small and fast-paced team, we value transparency and an open-door-policy. Account Manager is a challenging role that will allow you to build a broad network locally as well as in the Credit Suisse Group.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The succesfull candidate will convince us with:
- A university degree in Finance, Economics, Business or equivalent
- Work experience in Banking, preferably in a client servicing position
- Good knowledge of the Private Banking & Wealth Management area
- Solid understanding of financial products and/or the regulatory landscape are an asset
- A demonstrated ability to apply a problem-solving approach with good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, taking full ownership of your tasks
- Business fluency in English and either French or German, Spanish and any other language skills are an asset
- Evidence of strong communication skills and enthusiasm that will allow easy connection with clients and colleagues
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.