Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Ensuring the company’s adherence to AML and KYC policies
- Review of the KYC files for new and existing investors according to defined risk based approach
- Collect, analyse, maintain and properly file the AML/KYC documents
- Setup and maintenance of investor accounts in the shareholder register systems
- Guarantee correct day to day processing and meet clients’ expectations
- Answer, escalate and co-ordinate with involved parties of all matters and queries related to the Investor Services function
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in AML/KYC related topics
- Extensive knowledge of AML and the regulatory framework in Luxembourg
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Client oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Results oriented, proactive, detailed and able to meet tight deadlines
- Team player with ability to work autonomously
- Proficient in English, German and French (written & spoken)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Are you a highly motivated person and do you enjoy learning on the job? Please apply! Ref. #LI-CSJOB
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.