Compliance Assurance Luxembourg Officer (m/f) #180160
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Compliance Assurance Officer within the compliance team in Luxembourg. Your responsibility will be to conduct monitoring and testing reviews on activities in relation to private banking, investment management, depositary bank, External Asset Managers and other institutional activities. Through your reviews, you will have the opportunity to assess the risks and controls and issue added value recommendations to improve the control environment of the Bank.
You will analyze in depth the processes, interview the stakeholder, define and / or implement the testing methodology, write a concise and straight to the point report consolidating the findings and recommendations and validate them with the business stakeholders before final issuance.
Compliance Assurance officer is a challenging role that will allow you to understand bank’s processes and build a network in Luxembourg and branches.
The reviews are operated out of Luxembourg. However, on site visits in branches can be envisaged (France, Netherlands and Portugal).
Your future colleagues
You will join a team of 4 compliance assurance officers in a multinational environment under the supervision of the head of Compliance Assurance & Coverage team. The team has a strong experience and knowledge of the Bank activity, of the associated risks and of the methodology to build testings.
The team values highly the collaboration and is keen on supporting each other and sharing knowledge.
Due to the limited size, we value autonomy and agility together with a transparency.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To ensure the success of your mission, we are looking for:
- University degree in economics, finance, compliance, audit or any related field
- Working experience of at least 5 years in compliance or other control function in private banking and wealth management industry having covered the following topics: investor protection, market abuse, ethics, tax, aml. Experience in depositary bank activity is an added value. A more junior profiles could nevertheless apply, and we will evaluate their potential.
- Utilize technical and analytical skills to issue pertinent findings and useful recommendations
- Very good knowledge of excel and data crunching to design efficient compliance tests. Knowledge of macro is an added value
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills to support delivery of findings and recommendations to other services and present reports to the management in a succinct and concise way. Any other languages skills are an asset (French, Portuguese, Netherlands, Italian or Russian)
- Good time management skills and precision on delivery
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.