CSAM First Line of Defence Support #162394 (m/f)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Are you a dynamic and motivated team-player who establishes effective relationships with key partners leading to business impact? We are looking for a highly dedicated and enthusiastic person who is able to deliver high quality results on time while handling several tasks at the same time.
This is an interesting and multi-faceted position within Credit Suisse Fund Management S. A. based in Luxembourg. You will be a part of the dynamic and multinational First Line of Defense Support (FLDS) team with varied strengths and a great team spirit as part of Credit Suisse Asset Management FLDS Switzerland/EMEA - a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Furthermore, the role includes additional tasks within the COO Office of Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A.
In the FLDS function you will handle the following tasks:
- Support management in identifying, preventing and handling the risks resulting from internal processes, people, systems or external events
- Managing and coordinating risk management topics across the Business Area as well as crafting business initiatives from a risk perspective
- A role focusing on client driven regulations in multiple jurisdictions
- Collaborating with the product specialists, management, regional FLDS, divisional FLDS and specialists across the bank will allow you to craft a network with positive working relationships
- A role with a strong interaction with 2nd and 3rd line of defense
- As a preferred sparring partner and coach of the First Line of Defense, strengthening a positive risk culture within the business area
In the COO Office function you will take care of the following tasks:
- Project Management
- Enhance the automation and digitalization of the management company
- The coordination of internal and external audits
You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- A university degree or equivalent
- Your experiences in asset management, banking and preferably in related businesses or within the risk, legal, compliance, product management or audit area enables you to give up to the team’s success
- Proven ability to fluidly and rationally reshuffle priorities utilizing a risk-based approach in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment in order to effectively balance the needs of the business. You combine a strong affinity for risk topics with a familiarity of the bank’s front office processes and tool landscape
- As an astute problem solver, you love to use your strong analytical skills and your technical/IT proficiency when working with Microsoft Office and banking systems/softwares
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and are dedicated to establish long-lasting relationships with key partners
- You combine persuasive social and problem solving skills with a high service orientation, commitment and high quality mind-set
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluency in English; German and/or French would be an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We would be delighted to receive your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.