Depositary Bank - Account Manager standard funds #209540
Your field of responsibility
You will act as a day-to-day contact for our customers and handle their complex queries and strengthen cooperation with them. At the same time you ensure the accurate and timely processing of instructions covering all custody operations.
You will liaise with internal and external counterparts and stakeholders (e.g. operations areas and other service providers, fund administrators, transfer agents, correspondent banks) supporting the follow-up of trade or position queries, unmatched instructions, corporate actions and execute payment transactions.
You will oversee account maintenance and facilitate the operational on-boarding of new clients and investigate cash and securities account differences.
Coordinate fund year-end position reconciliations and document gathering is a reoccurring task.
You identify areas of operational risk and service improvement and actively contribute to and participate in projects aiming to streamline/enhance existing and new processes.
Your future colleagues
You are joining a highly diversified team covering a large variety of tasks within our Depotbank department. Servicing our institutional clients successfully requires an agile attitude and workstyle. Your future team members enjoy sharing their thoughts, ideas and expertise.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You are acting as key contact within the depositary bank for customers that manage traditional fund assets (equities, bonds, money market instruments, Investment Funds, etc.) and take day-to-day responsibility for the custody lifecycle related to their investments.
To be successful in your future role you require substantial experience in a similar role and work environment (minimum 5 years).
- Excellent understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a depositary bank for standard funds (both regulated and unregulated)
- Good understanding of key industry and market trends
- Proven client focus and service oriented track record; experience in leading groups or small teams is considered an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to work to meet tight deadlines
- Open minded with excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to contribute to team culture
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). German and/or French is preferred and other modern languages are considered an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.