Fund Accounting Expert (m/f)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- An interesting, exciting position in a striving, highly motivated, multicultural and fast paced environment
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of NAV calculations and delivery including related bookings, valuations and reconciliations,
- Preparing client reports
- Implementing a key set of daily and periodic procedures and controls to ensure the accuracy and validity of the NAV calculations ;
- Handling ad-hoc analytical/reporting requests (e.g. from Investment Managers and other external parties) ;
- Answering queries independently and maintain relationships ;
- Effectively participating in cross departmental projects such as fund launches, implementation of new law and tax regulations, coordinate projects with assigned scope;
- Being a reference partner concern point for the team
- Working in an innovative and international environment based on close collaboration with teams in Switzerland and abroad will give you the opportunity to build up your own network across the bank
- Exposure to senior management and an excellent platform to build a broad, cross functional network within Credit Suisse
- An attractive compensation package, including social benefits
- Are you looking for a new challenge and would describe yourself as a dedicated personality with a can-do and solution oriented attitude? Are you an efficient person, passionate about teamwork and comfortable with inspiring people for changes? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team
- You hold a University degree in accounting, finance or equivalent ;
- You have a between 6 and 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably gained in the Fund Industry in Luxembourg ;
- Strong Fund Accounting skillset with the ability to deal with to complex “hybrid structures”, such as but not limited to: Fund of Hedge funds, Microfinance and Private Equity structures, Complex Structures (waterfall processes, loans, pooling structures, ILS, etc…).
- Excellent knowledge of investment funds and main financial products
- Solution oriented, highly proactive and able to prioritize effectively with strong organizational skillset;
- High level of attention to details
- Flexibility, dedication and a strong sense of ownership describe your work ethics
- Outstanding communication, analytical, conceptual and presentation skills including the ability to manage various partners (clients, auditors, peers, etc…) effectively
- Excellent professional and client service attitude;
- Excellent command in MS Office tools, experience in MultiFonds would be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken); German would be considered as an asset
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.