Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse Fund Management (the recruiting entity) is the Luxembourg based management company for CS group funds with roughly 75 bn CHF AuM in 120 subfunds (UCITS and AIFs) across many asset classes, distributed in 31 countries globally.
- A dynamic and exciting position within one of Luxembourg’s largest Management Companies that is experiencing significant growth.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our Conduct and Ethics Standards.
You will be part of our Oversight team and will be responsible to:
- Support the global oversight model implemented by Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A. on distributors;
- Perform initial and ongoing due diligence, prepare the necessary documentation and communicate the results to internal partners;
- Conduct ongoing oversight on distributors on a regular basis, including target market and KPI review;
- Conduct onsite visits to distributors;
- Attend and contribute to internal Distribution Oversight and New business relationships review and decision making committees;
- Ensure that necessary controls are in place that Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A. complies to its obligation under relevant laws, policies and procedures;
- Ensure that all distribution agreements remain aligned with regulation in close co-operation with the legal department and assure a timely roll-out of the agreements;
- Partner with control groups throughout the organization i.e. sales, operations, legal, compliance and internal audit;
- Stay up to date with industry changes and trends that may impact the way Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A. operates. Actively participate to projects to improve processes and implement regulatory legal changes.
- A University degree or equivalent education;
- At least 5 years of experience in a multi operational task / similar position within the asset management industry;
- Strong understanding of the end to end processes within the Distribution and investment fund business (Distribution - Transfer agent – AML/KYC – Trailer fee processing);
- Strong understanding of the Distribution Oversight role including but not limited to regulatory, legal and business aspects and have a working experience in Distribution or a similar function;
- Good knowledge on Domestic and European laws and regulations i.e. UCITS, AIFMD, MIFID II, AML/KYC, FACTA, CRS etc.
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills are necessary to collaborate with our partners;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to systematically assess & challenge existing processes;
- Fluent written and spoken in English. French and German is an asset;
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.