Head of Compliance Operations (m/f) #183888
Your field of responsibility
Join us as Head of Compliance Operations in an outstanding position within our Compliance Department. In your new role, you will lead customer onboarding and client review process. It is part of your responsibility to lead the team that owns and manages end-to-end client onboarding and client lifecycle on behalf of Compliance Operations, including conducting Source of Wealth and Funds checks, background checks, and liaising with other compliance desks such as FCC, Sanctions and Reputational Risk to assess potential risks. In this position you have the chance to closely collaborate with various partners from Compliance and Business across divisions and therefore grow a network within an international environment
Your future colleagues
As a small team, we are operating in a fast-paced environment. Therefore, we are looking for a dedicated team member with a high amount of flexibility to complement our forward-thinking and committed team, whose passion and specific expertise guarantee and exciting working environment, as well as growth opportunities and flexible / agile working arrangements. In this fast paced team you have the opportunity to enhance your existing Compliance skills and broaden your experience. We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global cultural value.
Your skills and experience
We are seeking an experienced professional who is able to demonstrate the following:
- University degree or an equivalent education in Business Administration, Finance or Law
- At Least 7 years of working experience gathered in AML field within Private Bank environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg AML framework
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Previous experience as team leader
- Previous experience with Client Onboarding and Client File Reviews in Luxembourg
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to perform detailed investigations and communicate your findings at a high level both in writing and in presentation
- Good MS Office skills
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.