Head of Financial Crime Compliance Monitoring team (m/f) #183898
Your field of responsibility
Join us as Senior Compliance Officer in an outstanding position within our Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) Department. In your new role, you ensure adherence to all policies, guidelines and standards across Luxembourg Unit. A part of your responsibility will be to report to the Head of FCC on the financial crime related areas (transactions monitoring, communication with authorities, regular reports, account opening committees, projects related to AML, etc).
Your future colleagues
As a small team, we are operating in a fast-paced environment. Therefore, we are looking for a dedicated team member with a high amount of flexibility to complement our forward-thinking and committed team, whose passion and specific expertise guarantee and exciting working environment, as well as growth opportunities and flexible / agile working arrangements. We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global cultural value.
Your skills and experience
We are seeking an experienced professional who is able to demonstrate the following:
- A university degree or an equivalent education in Business Administration, Finance or Law
- At Least 6 years of working experience gathered in AML field within Private Bank environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg AML framework
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.