Internship Corporate Invoicing #168641 (m/f)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A offers an unusual traineeship opportunity to support the Chief Operating Officer (COO) department in its two key functions, namely Corporate Invoicing and Project Management.
You will join a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support payment processing activities related to the corporate invoices of CS legal entities in Luxembourg and Ireland
- Acting as a central point of contact for all corporate invoice related queries from internal and external clients
- Project Management Support for a Senior Project manager
- Support of local change management initiatives, including business development, optimization and regulatory change will allow you to craft a network with positive working relationships
- Support drafting the business requirement documents as well as global or client specific business and functional process documentation
- Preparation of minutes documents from variety of meetings
- Tracking of project financials, actions and issues
- Administrative tasks related to the operations of the department
- Student status and an Internship agreement from your University for the whole traineeship duration
- Finance/Accounting/Commerce background
- Excellent analytical and strong communication skills in English (German and/or French would be an advantage)
- Self motivated, team-oriented and hands-on personality, comfortable in a fast paced and diverse work environment
- Dedicated teammate who values integrity with a real passion for clients
- Availability for a minimum of 6 months preferably up to one year (start date: 15th June 2021)
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Are you a highly motivated person and do you enjoy learning on the job?
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.