Internship Oversight Officer #169649 (m/f)
Your field of responsibility
A challenging and diverse role as Intern within the Oversight team of MultiConcept Fund Management Luxembourg S.A.
You will support the Oversight Team in their day to day Management which means Business/ Administrative support including collecting and archiving all related documentation and taking any actions necessary to ensure a duly completed Due Diligence process on delegated Distributors and Investment Managers; supporting in regulatory projects and ensuring a proper and robust implementation; monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action; maintenance of Investment Funds database and monitoring of funds expenses.
Your future colleagues
You will join a challenging work environment within a growing management company. The Oversight team is a dynamic, focused and experienced team that works together to support the full range of the MultiConcept Fund Management`s investment fund business in Luxembourg and Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to join and add value to a heterogeneous oversight team that covers the full spectrum of fund’s related activities in Luxembourg and Ireland.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- An internship agreement from your University/School;
- A Bachelor / Master degree in Business administration or Law;
- Work experience in a financial, brokerage or investment environment, or law school course work in securities is a plus but not required;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently, accurately, and within given deadlines;
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, hands-on-personality and ability to work with others;
- Effective communication, time management, and organizational skills;
- Fluent in English and German, French being considered as a strong asset.
- The successful candidate will also understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.