Senior Compliance Officer #168772 (m/f)
Your field of responsibility
A challenging and diverse role as Senior Compliance Officer within the Compliance team of Credit Suisse Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A.
You will be supporting the Head of Compliance of the Luxembourg fund platform of Credit Suisse to build an effective and efficient compliance program. Thereby, you will ensure that the compliance framework and strategy of the Luxembourg fund platform of the organization is constantly adapted to its strategic business offering and aligned to the relevant regulatory and Credit Suisse’ standards.
The role includes to provide constructive, clear and concise compliance advice to the business areas in their transformation, new business projects and initiatives that pose compliance considerations.
You will also support the functional strategic alignment with other divisions of Credit Suisse
Your future colleagues
The Luxembourg Compliance team is a dynamic, focused and experienced team that works together to support the range of the Credit Suisse’s investment fund and asset servicing business in Luxembourg. This is a unique opportunity to join and add value to a heterogeneous compliance team that covers the full spectrum of fund’s related activities in Luxembourg.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- University degree in Finance, Law or Economics
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience (min. 3 years in a senior position) with a financial services institution or BIG4 (ideally within regulatory consultancy) with an exposure to cross-border, asset management and investment fund activities
- In-depth understanding of business objectives and how those translate into compliance priorities to deliver advice and guidance to the business and CCOs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), listening, and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a global, matrixed organization with multiple functions, together with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, professional maturity, and personal integrity
- Very good understanding of the EU laws, regulations and regulatory practices pertaining to the asset management and fund industry, in particular MIFID 2/MIFIR, UCITS and AIFMD
- Experience, confidence, resilience and gravitas to work with senior executives and establish rapport with key partners, continually seeking voice of internal customers
- Ability to set a vision, collaborate, and drive innovative thinking
- An inquisitive mind with strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong task/project management skills
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure
- Fluent English and German is essential. French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch is considered as a plus
- The successful candidate will also understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.