Senior Credit Regulatory Matters Specialist – Finance - Luxembourg (m/f)
Your field of responsibility
An exciting and diverse role as Senior Credit / Regulatory Matters Specialist in the Credit Risk Management (CRM) team of Credit Suisse Luxembourg. In this role, you will have the potential to grow and take up a meaningful role, representing CRM in regulatory driven bank internal projects (e.g. AQR / Stress Testing / ESG) and drive related changes in the organization.
You will be assessing the institution’s readiness to address and lead existing and new European or international regulations, through diagnostics, gap analysis & impact studies. The role includes the review and/or improvement of risk policies and risk underwriting guidelines in collaboration with CRO organization and Group Risk Policy team in upgrading risk management practices with a view to maintain strict adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements. To achieve this you will define new and/or amend existing operating models and drive implementation with relevant partners also by formulating clear credit risk requirements and achieve efficient IT implementation. The role requires diligent follow up on project tasks, monitoring of progress to ensure timely delivery and concise reporting to project lead, team head and senior management.
Your future colleagues
The CRM department handles the credit risk for a fast growing and complex loan book composed of Private Banking (Lombard and Mortgage Lending), Corporates and Financial Institutions (funds) counterparties.
We are a diverse and international team of experienced professionals with a collaborative spirit, ensuring detailed review, approval and execution of credit transactions, timely reporting and supporting the international wealth management growth strategy.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will convince us with
- Very good understanding of the banking industry & related products and a sound knowledge base of EU supervision and regulatory requirements.
- Previous experience in projects relating to regulatory bodies at EU level would be a strong plus.
- Broad credit experience, preferably with sound skills in structured Lombard / Corporate Lending / Mortgage and/or Fund business would be a clear plus – minimum of 7 years credit experience;
- University degree (or business school) in Finance, Economics
- Analytical skills, risk awareness and solution oriented attitude with attention to detail;
- Prior project management and strategy development experience would be considered an asset;
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with a large variety of partners and present complex matters to Senior Management;
- Fluency in English and preferably in German / French or another Western European language;
- Positive attitude, structured way of working, strong dedication to produce deliverables of high and consistent quality, often within tight deadlines;
- Ability to engage in effective discussions and articulate the key risks/business process/strategies and
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering a broad culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.