Senior Data Manager #174934
Your field of responsibility
As part of Data Management team, you will have the opportunity to drive the regulatory compliance with regard to data management under key strategic regulatory projects in the EU and represent CS Luxembourg in cross-functional workshops. You will closely follow up on DM action items with the local partners in order to ensure data readiness and ensure smooth and timely accomplishment of data management assignments along all projects duration (data governance, data quality assessment, data quality issues resolution, data re-structuring and enrichment).
In your specialist capacity, you will execute the Data Governance roadmap and run data quality testing to ensure that data is fit for purpose for consuming functions and you will collaborate with business and IT to ensure that data requirements and controls for the critical data are considered during the solution design phase in projects.
Your future colleagues
The Data Management team is actively involved in strategic projects as well as in local projects delivering solutions to Credit Suisse Luxembourg and its branches and is composed of dynamic and pragmatic professionals in the field of data governance and project delivery, both locally and internationally.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- Working experience in the Banking sector with exposure to Private Banking and/or Custody business in an international environment
- You demonstrate a strong expertise in project management and you are used to senior management exposure in a fast paced banking environment. More specifically you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Banking, Economics or any data driven related field
- Experience with ECB supervision would be a considerable asset
- Excellent partner management and communication skills with strong social and interpersonal skills to enable you to interact and present to senior management as well as to quickly gain trust and build up good working relationships
- Experience working in an international multi-cultural environment which will enable you to contribute to and ensure the team’s success whilst you exercise outstanding analytical skills combined with a quick grasp of varied topics
- Experience in Data Analytics / Business Intelligence would be an additional advantage
- Excellent oral and written command of English; French or German would be beneficial
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Interested? We will be delighted to receive you application! Please apply via our online career portal!
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.