Senior Fund Accountant #175726
Your field of responsibility
Join the Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Administration team at Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A. where we cover a diverse portfolio of clients for whom we administer their funds. Your main responsibility will be to ensure timely and accurate calculation of the Net Asset Value of the Funds assigned to you. You will also need to collaborate with different departments within Credit Suisse as well as some external stakeholders.
Your future colleagues
Be part of a dynamic and diversified team who deals with a wide range of tasks to meet our client expectations. We value team spirit and transparency and in your role as a senior fund accountant, we support you to build your knowledge in the alternative investment funds sector.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- The successful candidate will:
- Have a university degree in finance or a similar professional qualification
- Evidence of strong communication skills and enthusiasm that will allow easy connection with clients and colleagues
- A demonstrated ability to apply a problem-solving approach with good analytical skills and highly attentive to details
- Solid understanding of financial products and/or the regulatory landscape are an asset
- Good knowledge of alternative funds
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar position
- Have proven understanding of Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Possess a good understanding about the operations of alternative investment funds
- Be fluent in English and German will be considered as an asset
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.