Senior Project Manager (m/f) #182564
Your field of responsibility
As senior member of the project management team of Credit Suisse MultiConcept Fund Management S.A., you will directly report to the COO of the company. In a dynamic and international environment with exciting opportunities you will form integral part of the further development within the asset services business of Credit Suisse in Luxembourg. You will lead and implement innovative transformation and change projects driven by business and regulatory development. That includes cross border responsibility for change projects in Luxembourg, Ireland, Poland and Switzerland. You will work with management and operations to ensure and accelerate efficient functioning of the asset management platform. In that role you will have direct exposure to the CEO and COO of MultiConcept Fund Management S.A. and Senior Management of other Credit Suisse entities.
Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of exciting and challenging projects to grow the asset management platform in Luxembourg. We are working in a striving, highly-motivated, multicultural and fast paced environment that allows you to grow to build a broad and strong network within Credit Suisse Group and with the industry.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- University degree or equivalent (preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Information Management) with excellent academic credentials
- At least 10 - 12 years professional experience, ideally with deep knowledge within the asset management and servicing business (e.g. strategy development, business trends, regulatory requirements)
- Hands-on project management skills and tool box
- Track record in leading projects, preferably in a complex and front-oriented driven environment within the financial industry or as part of a leading consulting company
- Ability to work to conflicting and demanding deadlines under pressure
- Strong analytical, comprehension & problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact clearly, constructively and efficiently with senior individuals and external service providers
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken) – any other European language will be an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.