Trainee Junior Relationship Manager #169764 (m/f)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. offers - within our Financial Institutions Department - an interesting, challenging position as a Trainee Relationship Manager in a striving, highly motivated, multicultural team, acting in a dynamic and international environment.
You will join a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
As part of the team, you will gain insight into our company, our business areas as well as an invaluable practical experience through your active participation to the following daily business activities:
The Trainee Relationship Manager works in close collaboration with the CS interfaces involved in the client relations, such as Credit Risk Management, Legal & Compliance, the Custodian Bank, Client ID and Credit Suisse Investor Services (Fund Onboarding, Fund structuring)
The Trainee supports the Relationship Managers in the daily business and operational handling of our client relationships with Institutional Funds in CS (Luxembourg) S.A. as well as life cycle maintenance including (but not limited to):
- Keeping client documentation up to date
- Preparation of client reviews
- Preparation and post processing of client meetings
- Independent handling of client requests
- Ensuring coverage and answer to direct client queries, requests (Phone & Email)
- Participation in projects
The Trainee assists the Relationship Managers throughout the relationship opening, including (but not limited to):
- Collecting and communicating formalities required by the bank
- Performing due diligence works
- Performing legal and compliance duties with regards to client relationships
- Working closely with Onboarding team and clients for launch of new funds
- Handling of credit requests
- Overdraft monitoring of client accounts
- Student status and an Internship agreement from your University
- Availability for a minimum of 6 months preferably up to one year (start date: 1st April 2021)
- Current studies preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or Finance
- Basic understanding of the Asset Management Business, financial markets and products
- Client focused and oriented on service
- Strong team player as well as able to work independently
- Efficient working method; solution oriented and strong work ethic
- Detail oriented and rigorous
- Flexibility and ability to drive and implement change
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in French and English are a must, good command of German would be considered as an asset
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Are you a highly motivated person and do you enjoy learning on the job?
Please apply via our career-portal!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.