Depositary Bank - Account Manager Standard Funds (F/M)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Luxembourg today is home to the world’s second largest fund industry and Credit Suisse is a major player in this sector. We are committed to delivering world-class services to our clients to help them reach their goals. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients’ needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; it rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism. To join this partnership, our Depositary Bank is looking for a team player who can strengthen our traditional funds’ Account Management team.
We are looking for an Experienced Depositary Bank Account Manager
- Act as key contact within the depositary bank for customers that manage traditional fund assets (equities, bonds, money market instruments, investment funds, etc.) and take day-to-day responsibility for the custody lifecycle of their investments
- Handling day-to-day contacts with customers, handle their queries and strengthen cooperation with them
- Liaise with internal and external counterparts (e.g. operations areas and other service providers, fund administrators, transfer agents, correspondent banks…)
- Ensure the accurate and timely settlement of instructions from portfolio managers
- Support the follow up of trade or position queries, unmatched instructions, corporate actions, etc.
- Execute payment transactions
- Investigate cash and securities account differences
- Coordinate fund year-end position reconciliations and document gathering
- Coordinate account maintenance and facilitate the operational on-boarding of new clients
- Identify areas of operational risk and service improvement. Actively contribute to and participate in projects aiming to streamline/enhance existing and new processes
- Contribute to strengthening the culture of the team and represent the depositary bank across business divisions
- Previous direct experience in a custody environment is essential. Minimum 5 years
- Excellent understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a depositary bank for standard funds (both regulated and unregulated)
- Good understanding of key industry and market trends
- Demonstrable client focus and service oriented track record; experience in leading groups or small teams is considered an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to work to meet tight deadlines
- Open minded with excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to contribute to team culture
- Proficient in English (verbal and written). German and/or French is preferred and other modern languages are considered an advantage
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.