Senior Account Manager - Depositary Bank Alternative Funds (F/M)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Act as key contact within the depositary bank for alternative fund assets (private equity and real estate funds, syndicate and corporate loan funds, microfinance funds, etc.)
- Oversee the accurate and timely settlement of instructions from portfolio managers (transaction booking, payments, cash management, subscriptions and redemptions in underlying funds, capital calls etc.)
- Review contractual documentation and collect all necessary documents in order to confirm relevant checks have been performed prior to the execution of investment transactions
- Oversee other day-to-day operations of the funds you are responsible for (record keeping, reconciliation, investigation of queries, ownership verification, etc.)
- Facilitate the operational on-boarding of new alternative funds
- Liaise with portfolio managers and/or management companies as and when required
- Participate in client meetings, lead complex queries and ensure a high quality of client service that delivers real commercial value
- Liaise with internal and external counterparts (e.g. relationship managers, operations areas, fund administrators, transfer agents, etc.)
- Prepare fund year-end audited financial statements, liaising with fund auditors and reviewing other fund related reports
- Be willing to participate in special projects and ad-hoc tasks when requested.
- Several years of directly relevant experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable knowledge of recent industry developments and key topics
- Excellent understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a depositary bank for alternative funds
- Client focused and service oriented allied with excellent presentation skills
- Open minded with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good analytical and organisational skills with the ability to contribute to key projects
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who shows flexibility and is open to changes with focus on improvement
- Have an eye for detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced and complex environment
- You are a great teammate and demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and self-initiative with the ability to contribute to the professional and social well-being of the team
- Able to take the initiative, when appropriate
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with the ability to work in a high-paced environment stress situation
- Fluent in English. German and/or French is considered an advantage
- Are you a highly motivated person and do you enjoy being part of a dynamic team?
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.