Data Engineer (m/f)
Department: Creos IT – IT Business Solutions
Location: Strassen (Luxembourg)
Contract: Permanent; full time
Creos Luxembourg S.A., member of the Encevo Group, is the owner and operator of electricity and natural gas networks in Luxembourg. More than 780 people are currently employed by the company. Its mission is to transport and distribute electricity and natural gas in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Working for Creos means working for a committed and visionary employer, with a local decision-making authority, that plays an active role in the energy transition, creating sustainable and innovative perspectives for its clients, partners and employees.
Creos is investing massively in an ambitious digital transformation program to support the development of smart Grids and become more customer centric for the benefits of its clients and the environment. Joining our growing team of passionate IT professionals is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the society and further develop your career.
- You collaborate in the development of the different data models that will be activated on the data platform by defining data flows between our source systems and the platform
- You develop integration flows from the original information source to the data vault and model the data to be integrated
- You configure cloud services (AWS) for data flow implementation
- You are in charge of operational management of active data flows on the AWS platform
- You integrate business and quality rules to enable consistent analyses
- You analyze and solve incidents on the AWS platform related to data flows
- You optimize data flow performance
- University Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Sciences
- Experience in a similar role, modelling data and using AWS platform services and SQL development
- Good knowledge of main business flows and data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and a high degree of self-motivation
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage
How to apply
Interested? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application. Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.